Thursday, October 08, 2009

Jeevan Dor

There are some songs that you never get tired of. I have very few that I can count on my fingers and ‘Jeevan dor’ is one of them.
This song is very special to me as it is a beautiful connection to some people in my life. Beyond the time limits music has power to fetch you in the past. It drenches you with all the emotions that you felt once; it evokes your senses and fills your surroundings with a pleasant aroma. Music is that time machine that flies you to a different plane…

This beautiful song that I have attempted is from a movie ‘Sati Savitri’

Original Singer: Lata Mangeshkar
Music: Laxmikant Pyarelal
Lyrics: Bharat Vyas
Sung by: Swati
Tabla: Shankar Kuchekar
Arrangement/Orchestration/mixing: Anil Bs
Recorded at Studio: Friends (Pune)



Jeevan Dor | Upload Music

11 comments:

Murali Venkatraman said...

Divine.

Sindhuja Bhakthavatsalam said...

Came here thanks to Murali. It is just bliss to listen to you. This song suits you so perfectly: you're best in the low-middle ranges. Beautiful. Thank you!

Shreekanth said...

Beautiful song and beautiful singing.

Unknown said...

love you swatti jee may god bless you :)

Ramya said...

Thanks Murali! Absolutely blissful swati! You made my day!

Pekky said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

Swati - just beautiful...IN fact right now, the sky is showing really pretty colors and this song goes very well with the mood!! :) 6.45 pm MOnday!

Take care
Pratibha

Unknown said...

This song is really my "jaan". I love every time you sang this. I like the ones (more) where you outside the constraints of a metered beat. (Maybe I will finally find and convert one of those performances video and upload.

Thanks.

Unknown said...

I have to find the full version until then here is a snippet that I could find.

Unknown said...

Hi Swati, I love this song too! You sing it beautifully..

Sandhya said...

Swati -

Just amazing!!! Nothing more!

- Sandhya