Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jeeya na lage...

This is another song (from film Budhha mil gaya) that I am perpetually in love with and so is Anju, here it is for our enjoyment.
Anilji had not heard the song before so he has been creative enough to make totally new arrangement.People who have not heard the original listen to us but please go and listen to the original as its brilliant.People who have heard it, please be open minded for my version in Anilji’s new arrangement.

Original Singer: Lata Mangeshkar
Music: R.D. Burman
Arrangement/Orchestration/mixing: Anil Bs
Recorded at Studio: Friends (Pune)


Jeeya na laage... | Upload Music

4 comments:

Sandhya said...

Swati -

Long time since I heard ur voice and thoroughly enjoyed it! It is always a pleasure to hear any song in your voice !

- Love & Regards
Sandhya

Anonymous said...

you should sing 'Tasveer Teri Dil Mein'...since you sing well, seems like it would be one of your choice :)

On a musical note said...

Thank you Sandya.:)

Also Mr. Aninymous..I have sung Tasaveer teri dil me, with Pradip Somsundaran.
here is the link.

http://www.muziboo.com/pradipsoman/music/tasveer-teri-dil-me-

Anonymous said...

That would be Mrs. Anonymous:) and thank you for the link! I'm so glad you've sang it! I'm definitely a frequenter to your site since I came upon the wonderful discovery! :) love your voice! (esp the Saranga and Jeevan Dor songs) Have you sang Tum Aasha Vishwas Humare...? (I'd love to hear it in your voice and Yeh Honsla fron the movie 'Dor'.
ooh!That would be awesome! Thank you for having good taste in music! I love your selections...b/c I wish I could sing! Alas..will have to wait for another lifetime :) Have put my 'sankalpa' on it, quite strongly!