Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ye Ishq hae...

I don’t know if it’s a quality or a flaw in me but if I like something, I have a habit of doing it for a long long time until I get tired of it. It applies to eating food, listening to music or singing a song.

At this particular time I am going through, ‘Shreya Ghoshal’ phase, so you have no escape but to listen to me trying out her songs. Here is a song from the movie ‘Jab we met’ that I enjoy.The best part of the song that I enjoyed singing is the ‘Harmony’,and I had a blast figuring out and singing it.It is rather challenging song since there is lot of processing of vocals that has been done in the original recording, though achieving same results is almost impossible, I have tried my best to get similar effect and feel to the song.

Hope all of you will be forgiving enough in case it’s not reaching your expectations.


Ye Ishq Hae... | Upload Music

2 comments:

Ravi said...

Good Song............

sukumar rajendran said...

but how you got this name with out addition of blogspot..?
u paid for this..?